Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCPM11's & GoldndSilver7's Pokémon Site

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheOldChateau
News Staff
News Staff
TheOldChateau

Number of posts : 69

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Empty
PostPokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password

Hello Everyone Pika Smile

Today on Pokémon Sunday, we got a little bit of an overview of the Weather Trio, Safari Zone and the Bug Contest. Here are some screenshots of the overview.

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture2-2
RayquazaPokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Dpicon384 Battle Screen

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture5-2
Bug Catching Contest

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture7-1
Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture8-2Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture9-1
Gold interacting with Safari Zone Editor, Editing the Safari Zone, Safari Zone Sandshrew

Along with this information we also received a new Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password for Gyarados.
Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Picture4-2
Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Dpicon130GyaradosPokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password Dpicon130
Code: 6750 2839
Attack: Waterfall
PS: 146

That's all for now. Pika Smile See you in the next Poké News!

Last edited by TheOldChateau on Sun 23 Aug 2009, 13:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password :: Comments

Oh my.
You saw the Pokémon sunday at 1h00 AM?!
That is great job dude.Congratulations.
But that's not an NPC,that's a computer which change the parts of the safari Zone.
Sharky wrote:
Oh my.
You saw the Pokémon sunday at 1h00 AM?!
That is great job dude.Congratulations.
But that's not an NPC,that's a computer which change the parts of the safari Zone.
Thanks, I have now edited that sceen
You welcome Wink
How would u know?
People are crazy at pokemon get used to it.... Wink
Yes, like me............................................My dream is to go to Japan and meet Satoshi Tajiri.
WTH?!?!?!?
The creator of pokemon.
Wupdie doooooo! Rolling Eyes
Satoshi Tajiri rules. 8D

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Bug Catching contest, it's a lot of fun.
Same even though bugs are suckish in real life as well zi ust like squashing them or burn them with my homemade flamethrower Twisted Evil
Cool news. Ur a really active news staff 0_0
Yea seriously where does he get this stuff!
Thanks you guys I really love this place!! Anyways I posted in newest topic, today on where I get this stuff link.
i want melee....
Same here anyone is good.... Pika Happy

Pokémon Sunday: HeartGold/SoulSilver Overview & Melee! Pokémon Scramble Password

Page 1 of 1