Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCPM11's & GoldndSilver7's Pokémon Site

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need help! plz help me if u can!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

Number of posts : 8

i need help! plz help me if u can!! Empty
PostSubject: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Mon 19 Oct 2009, 04:31

Hello guys i am new and i have a quastion..... how can i use the pokesav hg/ss with r4???? if u can send me a link or something like that to see it!!! ty
Back to top Go down
SpooKy
Skuntank
Skuntank
SpooKy

Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver FC 5413-9481-9098
Pokémon Platinum FC 2020-7331-6645
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Mon 19 Oct 2009, 08:18

??, what do you mean >_<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SupahSpooKy
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Mon 19 Oct 2009, 12:55

SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
if i make a pokemon with pokesav how can i load it to the r4(game:soul silver)
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Magikarp
Magikarp

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Mon 19 Oct 2009, 14:22

kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
You have also something easier. Use Cheat Editor and so you can put cheats on from codejunkies.com then you save the file of you're cheats in the map file of you're R4 in the map _system_ and then you wil see the cheat button right under te game starting button Razz Hoped I helped you a bit :-)
Back to top Go down
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:30

Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
You have also something easier. Use Cheat Editor and so you can put cheats on from codejunkies.com then you save the file of you're cheats in the map file of you're R4 in the map _system_ and then you wil see the cheat button right under te game starting button Razz Hoped I helped you a bit :-)
OMG i think that is very difficult wih this way..........
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Wed 21 Oct 2009, 11:22

kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
Lol its easy just find cheats and save them in the mapfile _system_
Back to top Go down
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Wed 21 Oct 2009, 14:54

Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
what and where is 'map file'??? my files in r4 are system,moonshl,ds menu.dat,ini and nds
Back to top Go down
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Wed 21 Oct 2009, 14:55

kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
what and where is 'map file'??? my files in r4 are system,moonshl,ds menu.dat,ini and nds
and something else... what file should be??? *.dat?
Back to top Go down
kira619
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Thu 22 Oct 2009, 05:01

kira619 wrote:
kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
kira619 wrote:
SpooKy wrote:
??, what do you mean >_<
and something else... what file should be??? *.dat?
ok i found what is and where is... but i have an another problem... i open the cheat editor,i put the game,codes etc. and when i go to my r4 the game hasnt cheats!!!! why? i put the ID of game and again NOTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Magikarp
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1Thu 22 Oct 2009, 13:59

You need to save in the map _system_ if you dont do that it wouldnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help! plz help me if u can!!   i need help! plz help me if u can!! Ivysaur-1

Back to top Go down

i need help! plz help me if u can!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whirl Islands :: POKÉMON CENTER :: Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com