Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GCPM11's & GoldndSilver7's Pokémon Site

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough

Go down 
+2
Link85
xcv2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xcv2009
Pikachu
Pikachu

Number of posts : 26

Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Mon 31 Aug 2009, 19:39

Please note that I type this as I play, and that I'm not copying anyone's walkthrough unless I get less I get lost myself.

I do NOT own Pokemon, thought it would be bad ass if I did. By the way, if I get something wrong or miss something, please post it.

~Quicklist (press ctrl+f and type in the code for it to work
00 - Introduction
01a - Pallet Town
01b - Route 1
01c - Viridian City
02a - Route 2
02b - Viridian Forest

00: Introduction
A scientist pops up and claims his name is Oak, he studies Pokemon, than it shows Nidorino. He asks what your name is, you can either choose from the list that pops up or make your own my pressing new name, I'll just select RED. He claims that your rival is his grandson but unfortunatly he forgot his name. Same as when he asks your name, you have this list or you name him whatever you want to name him. I'll use BLUE. After a little speech, the game begins.

01a: Pallet Town
You start off in front of your TV with a SNES apparently connected. Go to the top left corner and open your PC. You should find a potion, take it. So exit out of the PC and than cross your room and there will be stairs, climb down them. Once down, you'll see a girl, whom is your Mom, She'll heal you when you have your first pokemon. You should see a carpet, that's the exit, so exit out of your home thango right up to Route 1 in the north, But wait! OAK stops you!

He says there is pokemon in the tall grass and that you need your own pokemon. He leads you to his lab and after a speech he allows you to go to the table and select your pokemon, those balls you see are Poke balls. They are (in order) Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. I'm taking the Squirtle, Blastoise is one of my favorites! If you choose to, you can nickname your pokemon, I personally don't like to so I'll just keep the default name. BLUE takes your pokemon weakness. which in my case is Bulbasaur. As you head out BLUE challenges to your first battle!

-Rival
If: Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle and Growl
67 EXP

If you beat him you gain your first level, 6. After BLUE is done talking to you, just exit out the lab and head to Route 1!

01b: Route 1 - Available pokemon, Rattata -NEW- and Pidgey -NEW- *levels 2-4*
If I were you, just to make it easier, I'd level your starter to level 10, than continue. In the process of leveling, I suggest to stay close to Pallet Town so when you're hurt you can rush back to home and talk to mom. So after that leveling, continue going north and you;ll reach Viridian City.

01c: Viridian City
While you are here you can head to the poke center if you need some healing, it's the first building you see. So anyway, go to the poke mart *off to the right side above it* and the owner should give you a parcel so go back to Pallet Town to get your pokedex than come back to Viridian City and buy some poke balls and catch some pokemon if you want to. to the left of the pokecenter should be a route, this leads to the Indigo League *or whatever it's called* anyways, while going down you'll meet your rival and battle for the second time!

-Rival
If: Squirtle
-Pidgey
Level 9
Attacks: Gust and Sand-Attack
105 exp
-Bulbasaur
Level 8
Attacks: Leech Seed, Growl and Tackle
??? exp

I died... if you want to win buy at least 3 potions, or catch a Pidgey to use on Bulbasaur. Get it to level 10 *In route 3 or Viridian Forest* and you should be fine. It'll be useful in the next area to. Even if you didn't get Squirtle, get a Pidgey or maybe a Spearow.

02a: Route 2 - Available pokemon Rattata, Pidgey, -New!- Caterpie, -New!- Weedle,
If your starter is Charmander, I highly suggest to catch a Caterpie and evolve it to Butterfree at level 10. You'll need Butterfree's confusion in the first gym battle. If the Pidgey or Caterpie is almost dead, just switch to your strongest and finish off the pokemon. After evolving a Caterpie to level 10, continue into Viridian Forest!

O2b: Viridian Forest - Available pokemon Kakuna, Weedle, Caterpie,
There should be an item to the left, but I'll just leave it alone for now. Go to the right and follow the path and there should be your first trainer battle.

After that keep on going up and there should be your second,

-Bug Catcher
-Weedle
Level 7
Attacks: String Shot,
79 exp
-Weedle
Level 7
Attacks: String Shot,
78 exp
-Kakuna
Level 7
Attacks: Harden,
106 exp

Keep on going up and there should be a Antidote on the side of the path, pick it up, and than go right and up to fight your third Trainer Battle

-Bug Catcher Anthony
-Caterpie
Level 7
Attacks: String Shot, Tackle
??? exp
-Caterpie
Level 8
Attacks: String Shot, Tackle
90 exp

Last edited by xcv2009 on Fri 25 Sep 2009, 18:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Link85
Palkia
Palkia
Link85

Number of posts : 1774

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Mon 31 Aug 2009, 21:06

K uh thanx this will help....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonlands.darkbb.com
xcv2009
Pikachu
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Tue 01 Sep 2009, 14:04

lol it's not even close to done... I'm going to get somethign to drink and than continue.
Back to top Go down
Zane1
Skuntank
Skuntank
Zane1

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Fri 11 Sep 2009, 21:15

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://pokekid2.wbes.com
pichubro
Articuno
Articuno
pichubro

Pokémon Battle Revolution FC 4597-7845-5721
Number of posts : 901

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Sat 12 Sep 2009, 08:57

when are you gonna continue? ive been waiting....
Back to top Go down
http://pokecity.forum-motion.net
SpooKy
Skuntank
Skuntank
SpooKy

Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver FC 5413-9481-9098
Pokémon Platinum FC 2020-7331-6645
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Thu 17 Sep 2009, 16:23

Pointless if you're not gonna finish it :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SupahSpooKy
xcv2009
Pikachu
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Fri 25 Sep 2009, 17:18

Now that I have a change of heart, and simply in the mood, I'll continue!

I'm going to remake it for Pokemon Firered sense I recently refound it, I hope it'll be useful!
Back to top Go down
m0terb0nd
Starly
Starly
m0terb0nd

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Mon 12 Oct 2009, 11:21

Still nothing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/m0terb0nd http://stravor.mybrute.com/
SpooKy
Skuntank
Skuntank
SpooKy

Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver FC 5413-9481-9098
Pokémon Platinum FC 2020-7331-6645
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1Mon 12 Oct 2009, 16:23

m0terb0nd wrote:
Still nothing?

Yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SupahSpooKy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough   Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough Ivysaur-1

Back to top Go down

Pokemon FireRed/Red Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1